One of my favorite things to make with pulled pork other than sandwiches is BBQ Nachos.
I like mine with "built from the floor up" as follows:
- White tortilla chips
- iceburg lettuce (save the fancy stuff for salads!)
- Colby jack cheese mix shredded
- pulled pork
- a blend of diced red, green, and white onions
- black olives
- BBQ sauce (something sweet like Smoky Mountain Smokers or Blues Hog)
- homemade queso sauce with red peppers, cilantro, and BBQ rub (something hot like Dizzy Pig Jamaican Firewalk)
What do YOU like on your nachos?
A few reminders:
- Enter to win a bottle of Fire Ant Juice and a jar of Hobo Howey's Pineapple Jalapeno Chutney. (Or just place an order and Tropical Island Gourmet will give you a bottle if you use the NibbleMeThis code word in the comment section when you order).
- Enter yourself in a chance to win a trip to Las Vegas for Kingsford University